1.Nifty ends below 15K mark as we close the day on March 5th.
2.Nifty Metal index fell the most, down 2.7 percent.
3. Second day of correction forming 2 red candles.
4. The broader markets (Beyond Nifty 50) which outperformed in the previous four consecutive sessions, also slipped into the red.
5. The global markets and the pressure of rising bond yields continue.
6. Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell disappointed some investors by not indicating that the Fed might step up purchases of long-term bonds to hold down longer-term interest rates,
7. Almost all Asian Markets down at 5 pm IST.
Japan's Nikkei was down 0.23 percent ,South Korea's Kospi fell 0.57 percent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng declined 0.47 percent and Australia's ASX 200 was down 0.74 percent. China's Shanghai Composite corrected 0.04 percent., 8. Technical a. Crucial psychological support of 15,000 mark, indicating the nervousness in the market going ahead.
b. Levels Below: Medium term support range of 14,700-14,800. If we break that, we could travel south to levels closer to 14,400-14,500.
c. Levels Above: Get past the 15,300 level to move to higher targets of 15,500-15,600.
9.Good chance of a range bound and choppy week ahead
10.Market Weekly Range View :From 14600 to 15500.
Krishna Mohan www.wealthyogi.com